I've been terribly remiss in keeping up the blog lately. I should be fired. :)
I feel like I'm making so much *progress.* I'm being more creative than ever before, which is *wonderful* and has been a goal of mine for years and years. I'm getting into a groove with making some changes to the house, including being more motivated and inspired to keep it cleaner/less cluttered/more peaceful. Michael and I are getting some (wow) overdue family projects done around the house. My outlook is changing and becoming more positive overall. I even had a makeover of sorts today--my hair all fancy cut and colored and wooooeeeee. :P But other things are slipping. I'm still behind on the pictures. I'm not updating the blog. My desk is a mess. I still haven't paid bills this month. I'm not being particularly great at responding to emails.
I guess that I can't be great at everything all at once, and I get that. But the problem I have is that so many things are important on one level or another. No, not life or death important. Not like getting the kids fed important. But important nonetheless. And what I'm still striving for, though it seems pretty wild and crazy at the moment, is to somehow balance all of it. To be able to be, say, at 75% completeness/competence/responsibility to all the people, tasks, projects that I've got going on. Wish me luck.
1 comment:
Reading that you are feeling well makes up for a few missed blog posts! Enjoy yourself!!
Post a Comment