Friday, January 23, 2009

A few tidbits

I don't know if I can handle paragraphs today. My mind is going too fast....:)

1. Took Kaeleigh to the library today. We just got a car from Sheila (thank you, again!) and now have two cars again. Thank Heavens. I am a homebody, for *sure*, but I have been going stir crazy not having the option to go anywhere during the day with Kaeleigh now that's it been months with one car. We had fun.

2. I went to Target last night as a vacation :) and they had rows of toys on clearance. I found this and was soooo excited because Kaeleigh *loves* this cartoon. I hunted for the Pooh and Buster (the dog) but no luck. I came home and searched online, but they're all full price. I am so coveting Pooh and Buster--I can't even tell you. I just want her to have them and be excited! Aaaack! :) She loves her Tigger and we're going to get the Pooh and Buster for her birthday. I'm just going to have to learn *patience.*

3. Skylar is still sick but went to school today. She stayed home again yesterday and sounded awful all night. Once she got up this morning, she stopped coughing so much. I would've kept her home but she really wanted to go, has already missed a lot of school, and there's a pizza party and choir practice today. I know. You hear me. I haven't heard anything from the school and she should be home soon, so she must've been okay.

4. My grandma has been sick forever, and if it seems like forever to me, imagine how long it must feel like to her who is actually sick! Please say a prayer for her healing; poor lady! Love you, Grandma!

To leave you with:


2005

No comments: