Monday, February 22, 2010

An update


It's been....weird. Cold. Snowy. Wet.

Winter seems to be dragging on. I know it's only February, so it's a little early to be expecting Spring, but the problem is how looooong the snow is hanging around after each storm. For-e-ver. There is snow and ice from the Christmas storm that is still on the ground. Lame.

I say it's been weird because the wacky weather has been throwing a kink in our plans. So days aren't normal, shopping isn't normal, my plans for going to the library or getting out of the house at night for a break isn't happening. I'm ready for some warm weather so that things can get back on track.

An overdue announcement: Skylar got accepted into the school we wanted her to get into for junior high! It's actually a K-8 school, which is great, and I've heard some wonderful things about it. I liked it when I went to look at it, too. We applied in December and wouldn't hear until February; it was like getting a college acceptance letter in the mail. I was so nervous to open it, so Michael did. :)

Love to all of you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I too am ready for some sunshine! I hate having to put on socks & boots! lol
Congrats to Miss S for getting into the new school!