You need to hear about the *babies*! Enough about me!
Kaeleigh is soooo close to crawling, and she went from zero to here in a week. Actually from zero to being up on all fours in two days, and now she's able to scoot her knees forward, but then gets stuck and falls down because her arms aren't moving, too.
She doesn't like getting her diaper or outfit changed. In fact, this morning I was trying to do both (instead of two outbursts) at the same time, and she had rolled over and was trying to get away (half naked) and I thought "This is just the beginning." :P
She's also started arching her back when we put her in her crib sometimes. I couldn't figure out why--nothing was hurting her back--and I finally got it last night. She wants up! She wants me to pick her up and dance her. That kid is too smart. She's also starting taking her bed apart if she's not wanting to sleep. She'll pull down the bumpers, pull in the extra blanket we have at the end of the crib, and play with the wall. I'm looking forward to toddlerhood--you? :)
Skylar had a really good weekend with Dad, and I hope that keeps up. I'm going to (unless the very windy day turns into a very windy cold day) walk with her down to Chuck E Cheese after dinner. We've been meaning to go together and use up some tokens that are left from Darrel's visit. I didn't get to go to Chuck E Cheese last time and haven't been at all to this new one in town so I'm excited. Plus if we walk down there (it's a ways) that'll get my exercise done for the day, too. Two for one.