Some very cool products I and/or we have tried lately that are *great*:
Loreal Skin Genesis: I really want to buy and use fancy, somewhat (but not terribly) expensive skin products in the hopes that I will keep my skin young and....young. I love this. I have to admit that no one has said, "Oh, Aubrey, your skin is practically *glowing,*" but after using the free sample for only two days my face was (for the first time.....ever?) all one color. I have a really uneven skin tone, and I was ecstatic. Hey, if it can do that it's doing something right. For a sample go to http://lorealskingenesis.com
They do sell a fancy moisturizer, too, but I've just been using my own moisutrizer and using the serum.
Betty Crocker Mini Delights: these are little cakes that you make in the microwave. Not healthy in a lot of ways because it's processed food in every sense of the word (add water, mix, microwave, and cake comes out!!) but it really is good, *and* it's only 150 calories. Mmm hmm. My favorite is the fudge one, and although I'm a huge fan of caramel I wouldn't recommend the caramel variety. Michael tried the raspberry one and wasn't impressed with that. Go with the fudgy flavor.
3Musketeers Minis in Dark Chocolate Mint: yum. Just tried these tonight (they're new) and they're delicious. I'm not even a huge 3Musketeers fan, or dark chocolate for that matter, but these are awfully good. They're small, but only 25 calories per mini.
Progresso Light Soup: It's the new one that says on the front that it has zero Weight Watchers points and is only 60 calories per serving. I expected some really gross soup, and it was delicious! The two we like best are the Italian Style Vegetable (in a tomato sauce base) and Michael likes spicy food so he liked the Southwestern Style Vegetable. Really, you get 2 servings in a can (so 120 calories) but half a can with some crackers fills me up. Yum, yum. I can't believe it's so low in calories!