Friday, February 27, 2009

Creative

Wow, I am not keeping up with the blog well. I'm taking this online class, which is wonderful, but is a huge time commitment. In my efforts to be responsible, I have less time for other things! Can you imagine?!? :)

So I went to a membership class at church last weekend, and as one of our table activities we were to tell the other people one word that describes us. I thought of "mom" of course, and decided on "creative." I don't *always* feel creative, but I decided to own it anyways. And in that spirit, here are a few things that my "creative" :P daughter and I have been working on lately...



a mini-book kit that Skylar did entirely on her own--so proud!
















a layout for my chosen "word of the year"--hung in my sunroom as a daily reminder


Good start to the afternoon. Making chocolate cupcakes for Skylar's 1/2 birthday tomorrow, and Kaeleigh and I are enjoying the fruits of my labor...the bowl! :)

No comments: