Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hmmm...

Well, I'm supposed to be calling Grandma (Hi, Grandma!) and will shortly....but I'm kind of in a funk so I'm goofing around on the internet first. I stumbled upon a website where you could make your own avatar (uh....web lingo for "picture of yourself"?) for free, and spent some time working on it. I don't think I look like this exactly, but I sure tried to get close. She's a hottie! :P


In other news, I'm still without a win in the racquetball world. For those of you that haven't heard, my uncle and I are playing racquetball every Sunday afternoon, and he has a *lot* more experience than I do. We've been doing it for a few months now, and I'm definitely getting better, but especially at the beginning he kicked my butt all over the place. I told him early on that when I won a game, I was taking myself out to dinner to celebrate--and he could come too. And probably the family. :P Well....last weekend I lost 21-19 and TODAY I lost *two*!!!!!! games by 21-20! Oh....the pain of a near win!

I am loving the game for the cardio (90 minutes of serious work) and how fun it is and that it lets me hang out with Shane, even though we're too winded and absent-minded to talk much. (if we start talking during a game, both of us totally forget the score)

I think that's all I've got for you tonight. I'm terribly behind on picture upkeep at the moment, so no new pics today. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Anjanette said...

*you're* a hottie, and awesome for getting out there and being active! Rob and I played raquetball every once in a while at college and I STINK at it. haha!

DC Patton said...

Hey lady! How are ya? I hope all is well. Look we are too busy to talk to each other so I am going to start reading your blog! But only on one condition... you read mine!(i read yours anyway) DC's Walkabout is my blog at dcwalkabout.blogspot.com