Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cool day in the city

I found this picture on Flickr: it's Clear Creek Trail in our old stomping grounds. Pretty, huh? Funny how the last time I was up there, it didn't feel like home for the first time ever. When I got back to Colorado, *that* felt like home and that was interesting. Maybe it's because I was alone on my trip, but I don't think that's it. I think that my heart has shifted some, and that's a good thing since I'm sort of....here already. :)

Skylar starts school in about a week, and I just found that out yesterday when I called her school. Here it comes! Guess I better get the last few things she needs for her school supplies. She's almost all taken care of, though she does need a backpack still. Luckily those are on sale this week at Target, so cross your fingers that we can find an icarly one or there'll be trouble. :)

It is *so* *strange* that today, in the dead of summer, it is in the 60's here and Washington is having a heat wave in the 100's. Is the end time near? I hope this finds you cool and comfy, wherever you are.

1 comment:

Anjanette said...

wow, no more hannah montana, huh? And I remember when Hello Kitty was cool. ;)