She is 3 months old today; can you believe it? A quarter of the way to a year!
We're having a pretty good day so far. She's even sleeping in the swing (!!) which is allowing me to type this. I'm trying to be fast in all my online doings because I know it could be over any second. LOL
I realized that some of our online pictures would be better with explanation. One that comes to mind are the pictures where Kaeleigh is in some weird position eating--either facing forward or with her back arched etc. And then there's the pics of her being held by us but leaning way back so we have to support her head with our hands. Those are all her doing. Sometimes she gets so squirmy and wiggles and isn't comfortable until she's in some completely crazy position. So we use our muscles (sometimes a lot) to hold her in that crazy position and take a picture of it for the record. :)
She's sucking on her lip a lot, and blowing more bubbles. I imagine the lip thing could be an additional teething symptom since she's been gnawing on things for a while, but who knows.
They painted our building yesterday--which was prefaced by a number of other annoying goings ons like power washing it on the hottest day of the year (100 degrees!) so we had to have everything closed up all day. So yesterday there were strange men taping up the windows and on the balcony and putting plastic up to seal us in the front door etc etc (they were kind enough to leave a slit). That's done, though there are parts of the building not painted so I'm not sure what that means or when they'll finish it. Then when I was taking a nap with Kaeleigh this morning there was some noisy kind of yard work machine outside. When I went to put her in the swing just now there was something else even louder outside--risking her waking up of course. I know I should be grateful because it could be a lot worse. (Oh!!! I just remembered the recent roofing. AAAACK! Talk about LOUD and annoying!) But being home all day to hear all this junk sure gets me upset, and it honestly affects the quality of life living here. It's great for the property owners whose property value is going up while they sit at home in their nice, quiet houses, but it sure is sucking for me to go through the stresses of a remodel for a property that I don't own (but am expected to pay higher rent for now that they've made all these lovely changes *outside* only).
I love our apartment....the view of the woods that makes me feel all cozy and not like I'm living in a complex, and how it's home. It's our home. But I'm sad that because of things beyond my control (new mgmt, rent increases, all this #!$& remodeling) I don't like being here anymore. It's not fair. :(
And that's my whining for the day. I better go do something terribly exciting and live up the few minutes today I have without babe needing me. :) Hope everyone is having a good day!