Monday, July 23, 2007

Scratch that

I just gave the baby more Tylenol, because of the same symptoms described earlier. She spit a lot of it out, though, darn kid. She's taking a nap right now (in the crib!) so I hope she sleeps well.

A note on her rolling over: most babies roll belly-to-back first because it's easier. She really, really doesn't like tummy time so she hasn't had much practice in that category. We were a little worried that she may not develop "correctly" with her not having much tummy time, but she's even a bit advanced with her neck strength, so she's fine. Because of all that, she's trying to go back-to-belly in her rolling over, though we're about 100% sure she'll be mad once she gets there and may just not do it again. :P She has been doing a lot of scooting herself around in a circle the past few days, too.

So I've been wondering....who all did I email this blog link to? and who's reading it? I know a few of you have mentioned that you have. Can you do me a favor, though (if you're anyone besides Anjanette and Sheila) and shoot me an email and let me know you're keeping up with us. Just to fulfill my curiosity. Thanks. :)